30 Mar Job opportunities after MS in Australia
The welcoming immigration policies in Australia are attracting a lot of international students. Vast natural resources and expanding economy provide the perfect backdrop for the huge number of job opportunities in Australia. Many international students and technology professionals are applying for Permanent Residency in Australia.
Points to be considered for good job opportunities in Australia:
- Education from a reputed university.
- English communication skills.
- Prior work experience.
- Attractive resume.
Work permit options in Australia:
International students on a student visa (called Subclass 500) in Australia can work for 40 hours per fortnight while pursuing their studies. Once the studies are completed, students can apply for work permit 485 called skilled graduate temporary visa which will allow you to work from 18 months to 3 years. The 402 training and research visa, 886 skilled sponsor resident visa are the work visas which are sponsored by employers for long term jobs. As you get sufficient points you can apply for PR directly as job opportunities after MS in Australia are very high.
Careers with good job opportunities in Australia:
- Average salary: AU$56,153
- Tax Accountants, Management Accountants are some of the jobs in this area.
- Average salary: AU$99,121
- Dealing with financial risks in insurance and other sectors using mathematical and statistical methods are some of the jobs in this area.
- Salary: AU$42,000 to AU$49,000
- Agriculture Scientists, Agronomists, Forestry Consultants, etc. will fall under this category.
- Average salary: AU$56,238
- Landscape architects are of high demand in Australia.
- Average salary – AU$64,044
- Graduate holders of this category will pave ways to treat diseases and injuries using technology.
- Civil: Average salary: AU$59,282
- Electrical: Average salary: AU$76,114
- Mechanical: Average salary: AU$72,111
- Electronics: Average salary: AU$71,450
- There is a lot of demand for masters graduates in these engineering fields.
Earth sciences and related fields:
- Average salary: AU$91,215
- Geology, mining, and metallurgy, oil and gas engineering are some of the fields in this category.
Computer Science and IT:
- Average salary – AU$75,713
- Students with majors in Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Data Management etc. have lot of job opportunities.
- Average salary: AU$76,126
- Master’s in clinical psychology will fall under this category.
Tourism and Hospitality Management:
- Average salary: AU$83,000
- Australia is a place for many tourist lovers. According to a recent survey, Australia needs 125,000 more tourist-related degree holders every year especially accommodation and hospitality managers are of high demand.
Business Management and Data Analytics:
- Salary – AU$69,161 to AU$100,000
- As the number of companies opened in Australia is growing every year, jobs are also increasing under this category.
- Salary – AU$75,000 to AU$95,000
- Medicine and healthcare related degrees will fall under this category.
Above mentioned salaries may vary from time to time and from place to place. The students can also update their profile with their updated CV in job portals like LinkedIn, indeed, find a job, etc. which will help to reach their profile to the companies.
skoolville.com is a one-stop application portal. You don’t need to apply through the university websites. With just a few clicks you can send your application to multiple universities in USA, Canada, and Australia using skoolville.com. Our service is 100% free for students.